nedjelja, 9. lipnja 2013.

Transfer news: Monaco starlet Nampalys Mendy to leave as free agent

Nampalys Mendy: Has snubbed the offer of a new contract at Monaco
Nampalys Mendy has stunned Monaco by revealing that he intends to leave the club as a free agent this summer.
The 20-year-old holding midfielder was a regular under Claudio Ranieri in 2012/13 as he helped Monaco secure promotion back to Ligue 1.
He figured 31 times over the course of the campaign as was considered to be an exciting prospect for the future.
Mendy has, however, rejected the offer of a new contract and expressed a desire to move on.
Ranieri has been left frustrated and disappointed at the youngster's decision, with the likes of Manchester United now said to be waiting in the wings to snap up the France U21 international.
Ranieri said: "I do not understand his attitude. As soon as I saw him play, I said here is our Makelele. I trusted him and I played him.
"I think he will miss out on a great deal. But it's his life, not mine. He has preferred to listen to his brother and agent and not his coach. It's a shame."

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar